Web and Software Development
Are you looking to upgrade or replace your website, develop new business software, or integrate an off-the-shelf solution? We have the knowledge and experience to help.
Web Development & Design
Bespoke & Off the Shelf
We are experienced in both building new solutions and customising existing platforms
Do you need someone to keep website content up to date and perform minor enhancements?
Whatever your business we will work with you to understand your needs and provide software that is well designed, is easy to use and that will simplify your business operations.
Mercury IT Web and Software Development Services include:
Custom business software
Application integration (e.g. Xero, legacy systems)
Mobile app development (Windows, Android, iOS)
WordPress Membership websites/intranet
Migration from legacy software
Integration with Microsoft 365 applications
Product list, shopping cart and checkout solutions
Payment gateway solutions
URL/website vulnerability tests
Zoho Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation and integration with new or existing software
Our Developer Services
Our developers are a multi-talented group who work in all areas of web and software development, and they love a challenge.
Bespoke & Off-the-shelf
Our team specialises in developing bespoke .NET Web and Windows applications to meet your specific business and organisational requirements. We will manage your project all the way through requirements analysis, planning, design, development, testing and finally deployment.
If a completely bespoke application is unnecessary, then we can find you the best existing solution based on analysis of your requirements and product testing. We can then help you through the required setup and branding, provide hosting if required, and offer ongoing enhancements and upgrades.
Database Design & Data Migration
A well designed database is the backbone of any successful software application. We design and develop robust and efficient databases on a platform that best suits your requirements.
Our database experience also allows us to perform complex data migrations from old to new platforms. Are your old processes based in old MS Access databases, or even spreadsheets? We can help migrate to a modern enterprise level database for connectivity to your existing or new software.
Happy with your existing software, but your current provider is closing their doors or is no longer providing satisfactory service?
We can take over your ongoing development & support services, as well as a full migration of your software/website and databases to our hosted environment.
Simply need someone to work with your stakeholders to keep website content up to date and perform minor ongoing cosmetic enhancements? We can offer the services of one of our friendly webmasters.
It’s as easy as providing us with a login to your website Content Management System. Our webmasters can also help you manage your email campaigns, and create beautiful templates in systems such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor.
And if you ever need a little more help, one of our senior developers is always nearby to lend a hand.
Any software or developer services we provide, we support. Our support agreements can cover your phone and email based helpdesk needs both during and outside of business hours.
Our Software Solutions
We also have a range of our own platforms, which have been fine-tuned over years of working closely with the many organisations that use and rely on them daily. These can be customised for your requirements in a shorter time frame, and at a lower cost than bespoke development solutions.
Windows and internet based solutions for registration and management of professionals. Used by many major NZ regulatory authorities such as Nursing Council, Pharmacy Council, and Psychologists Board.
- Personal and contact detail management
- Registration process workflow including document receipts and events, and overseas registration
- Scopes of practice & Qualifications
Payment batching and financial reporting
- Conditions of practice management
- Complaint & Disciplinary tools
- Auditing tool
- Document & File management
- Automation to help with practising status and register export management
- Integrations with external regulatory services such as Ministry of Health
- Strong reporting interface with custom reporting
- Integration with Microsoft 365 Suite
Online extensions available for practitioner/public include:
- Public websites including register & practitioner search
- Practising certificate renewals
- Online registrations & process tracking
- Exam/Assessment registration
- Continuting Professional Development
- Document upload
Membership / CRM
Intranet/Internet based application with a mobile responsive user interface, allowing membership management for organisations and clubs.
- Secure authentication of users
- Master record management for person and organisation entities
- Management of associated membership information
- Advanced search across all data
- Integrations with external management software such as accounting systems and marketing automation platforms like MailChimp
- Export data to excel, pdf and csv format
- Ability to print Dymo labels
- Group mailing list management and bulk email features
- Extended with web applications such as Online Join & Members Portal