Internet, Voice & Network
Are you looking to improve your telecommunications services, implement a more cost-effective solution, or engage a single supplier for all your ICT requirements?
Mercury IT can offer Internet, Voice, and Network services in addition to your IT services. By working with us, you have access to a single supplier agreement, a single bill for ICT services, and 24/7 centralised support desk services.
We have a direct relationship with Chorus, Ultrafast Fibre (Hamilton) and Enable (Christchurch), Vodafone On-net Fibre (Wellington and Auckland). This allows us to provision a wide range of solutions such as Dedicated Fibre, UFB Fibre, HSNS, VDSL & ADSL.
Our carrier grade, high availability Internet services are available for both domestic and international data. We have many redundant paths and links to our upstream Telcos and Service Providers.
Our ISP network has been designed and is managed at business grade levels to provide a highly redundant infrastructure solution including full redundancy in our core routers, UFB fibre handovers, switches and DNS servers to name a few.
Other key features include:
- We have a network uptime > 99.99%
- All our network nodes are monitored with alerts 24×7
- We use 3 different upstream carriers for international and national traffic
- We directly peer with Microsoft and other ISPs via the Auckland Internet Exchange (AKL-IX)
- Our network has full DDoS protection services built in
- All our ISP circuits connect to our hosted infrastructure as an on-net connection for best performance, low latency and improved security
Mercury IT can offer SIP trunks as a low-cost replacement for traditional PRI or analogue circuits, that work with your existing on-premise PBX system.
Alternatively our Cloud PBX solution provides advanced call function capabilities while allowing businesses an affordable and configurable solution. The cloud solution allows users in remote locations to be seamlessly integrated under a single unified plan, reducing toll costs significantly for your organisation.
Our Cloud PBX platform also provides advanced capabilities and features, such as desktop and smartphone applications for integrated communications on the go.
Our Managed WAN is a Virtual Private Network for inter-office communications, using the most favourable communications options to lower costs and maximise performance, while ensuring consistency across the network.
- Single provider for ICT needs
- 24/7 Remote support desk services
- Internet speeds up to 1 Gb/s
- SIP trunks for on-premise PBX call cost reduction
- Cloud PBX with advanced features and application access
- Managed WAN/Virtual Private Networks
Microsoft teams easily integrates with your existing Microsoft 365 subscription, enabling collaboration and increased productivity. Microsoft Teams replaces the chat functionality of Skype for business and combines this with extra features such as meetings, notes, file sharing and integration with non-microsoft products.
Zoom is an enterprise level video conferencing solution allowing meetings, webinars, zoom rooms and business messaging from your desktop, mobile device and conference room.